Tuesday, March 21, 2006

As reported in the NY Times on March 19th, 2006.

A video featuring Kid Rock and Creed singer, Scott Stapp, receiving hummers in a motor home after a 1999 concert will not be released any time soon. A federal judge recently ordered the shutdown of web sites showing trailers of the video in response to a lawsuit filed by the Kid. Stapp and an unamed woman have also filed lawsuits against Red Light District, the California based video company that is seeking to distribute the footage.

Now, I'm not holding my breath for the outcome of this story but I suspect this is just a publicity stunt. Although his attorney is pushing this as a privacy issue, Mr. Rock recently told the Associated Press, "What perfect timing. I've got a record coming up."

Who the fuck cares? I, for one, am wholly uninterested in seeing either of these shmoes (ok, maybe Kid Rock is kinda cool) getting bjs in a mobile home, and I will not voluntarily view the video if it becomes widely available. Which brings me to the point of this summary. If something offends you and the very thought of that something makes you want to wretch red hot steaming chunks of vomit onto your lap, then don't fucking expose yourself to it. Feel free to tell the world how disgusting you think it is, but please don't tell anyone else what they shouldn't be reading, viewing, saying or depicting.

And that, for the moment, is all I have to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home